Welcome to M.N.M( movienovelmusic) blog of GLPS 16

Friday, August 5, 2011

What Germans eat- Skills Post

Food Nutrition Eating Health Diet <span style='font-weight: bold'></span>
( From Time photo, what the world eats part 1)
(Before I start, I want to tell that computer I am using now doesn't have 25th alphabet. So I will just use # to t#pe that alphabet. It's so hard not to use #!)
<What Germans eat>
Photo above this passage is German famil#, and what the# eat.  As I examined the photo, I could see different kinds of foods that Germans eat.
First, lets take a look at  how much the# eat. This Melander family of Bargteheide
spend 375.39 Euros,or $500.07 for food expenditure per one week. That’s a lot, right? 
Germans’ favorite food is fried potatoes with onions, bacon and herring, fried noodles with eggs and cheese, pizza, and vanilla pudding. Also the# love beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment